National Cheng Kung University (NCKU)
Key Dates for International Students Admission
Complete the application online at http://admissions.oia.ncku.edu.tw before the deadline
• Register for only ONE account (please use your Email address as your username) on the admission website “NCKU International Students Admission System”: http://admissions.oia.ncku.edu.tw.
• Log in and complete the online application to receive the application serial number
• Pay the application fee.
• Upload all supporting documents/files (PDF files only).
• To facilitate recommendation letters, we provide an online recommendation system. Please follow the online instructions step by step for completing the application.
Application Fee: NT $1,600 or US $60 will be charged for each applicant.
- Fall Semester : January 10 - March 30 (Taiwan Time, GMT+8)
- Spring Semester : July 10 - October 10 (Taiwan Time, GMT+8)
(1) Applicants can apply for only one account in the online application system (http://admissions.oia.ncku.edu.tw/). Applicants with more than one account would be taken as invalid.
(2) Once the online application is confirmed and submitted, applicants cannot change the application information or the departments/institutes to which they applied.
(3) Applicants may apply for at most two departments/institutes, and at most only one group within a/an department/institute.
(4) Applicants may choose only one program to study if he/she is admitted.
(5) Late, ineligible, or incomplete applications will not be processed. Moreover, no application documents will be returned for any reason. Please make copies for yourself if needed. The application fee is nonrefundable.