【Faculty Recruitment】"Translational Agriculture Sciences Ph.D. Program" is recruiting a project assistant professor.
National Cheng Kung University and Academia Sinica jointly handling "Translational Agriculture Sciences Ph.D. Program" is recruiting a project assistant professor. ※Non-tenure track. The contract review and check contribution by every year.
The program is to develop bio-translated technology by combining the forward-looking research results of National Cheng Kung University and Academia Sinica, excellent production and academic cooperation experience, and a successful technology transfer model. Furthermore, the cooperation between the two sides will implement the featured teaching that aligns with the agricultural biotechnology industry's development to foster top-notch bio-interdisciplinary translation talents, promote interactions between academic research and professional techniques, and motivate the development of the biotechnology industry and technological upgrading.
Qualifications for this position:
- Research expertise in the fields of Biofuels, Biodegradation, and Biotechnology for Green Energy.
- Willingness to participate in zero-net agriculture research projects and sustainable agriculture-related topics, as well as a passion for teaching.
- Candidates should hold a Ph.D. degree, have at least one year of postdoctoral research experience, and possess English teaching proficiency.
1. Cover letter
2. A complete curriculum vitae
3. A statement of current and prospective research interests and experience
4. A statement of teaching plan
5. Research publications in the past 5 years, and indicate the representative publication of your choice
6. Transcripts and Photocopies of notarized academic credentials
7. Three recommendation letters.(we need the contact information of referees)
To work closely with Academia Sinica and access state-of-the-art laboratory facilities, the position could be based on the southern campus of Academia Sinica. We are particularly interested in applicants seeking a highly collaborative and innovative research environment to join us. Promoting to a tenure track position is highly possible. For more information on NCKU-AS Graduate Program in Translational Agricultural Sciences, please visit our websites at https://tas.ncku.edu.tw/index.php.
The vacancy application deadline is 25 April, 2023. Application submitted after the deadline will be considered for the next recruitment review.
Submission and the referees to TAS office email：email@example.com